If you wish to use my services, I will need to confirm that there is no conflict of interests preventing me from acting on your behalf. We will also need to agree the basis on which you will be charged for my services.
Following this, I will send you an engagement letter (click here to see my standard terms which will form part of the engagement letter). Amongst other things, the engagement letter will contain details of:
- the work that my firm will perform
- the fees that my firm will charge
- the documentation you will need to provide in order to comply with money laundering regulations
- the limits of my firm's financial liability for any errors or omissions
- the process for raising any concerns or complaints about my firm's work.